Pages

Wednesday 4 June 2014

BLEACH LONDON Split Fix Serum

BLEACH LONDON are the coolest of cool brands.
I got hooked at Swamp Spritz [post here] & now it's the turn of BLEACH's Split Fix Serum.


In all honesty, I expected the Swamp Spritz to be a one off wonder product. There's very few brands that consistently deliver, so I was a little hesitant to try another product incase it burst my BLEACH bubble. 

Naturally my hair is super curly and crazy-frizzy, Frizz-Ease 'till now has been my go-to frizz-taming product. So when I saw that BLEACH had a serum that 'tames and controls hair without weighing it down', there was no way I was going to walk away without it. 

Genuinely, I have never used a product that has left my hair feeling as ah-maz-ing as it does now. I used two pumps, concentrating it on the ends of my hair after washing, blow-drying and straightening I couldn't believe how silky smooth and frizz-free it left my hair. 
The BLEACH serum makes it look/feel as if I've never dyed or applied heat to my hair, my dead ends are reduced in appearance and all the frizz is banished. I know I sound like I'm trying to kiss-major-BLEACH-ass but I've never found a product that has given these kind of results to my hair. It's a light-weight product and it hasn't weighed down my hair in the slightest, I have a lot hair so that surprised me! Unlike Frizz-Ease it's not got a really oily consistency that lingers around leaving that horrible greasy feeling on both hands and hair. 
It not only makes styling 10x easier, but the general appearance of my hair is on another level. 


If you have dry, damaged, frizzy hair I cannot recommend this product enough. It gives your hair a whole new lease of life.
I could rave about BLEACH and their products all day, but this product in particular has really blown me away. If you want that messy-grunge-look, like I love, but with soft, healthy hair start with the Split Fix Serum and finish with the Swamp Spritz. 

Massive thumbs up to BLEACH LONDON for another incredible product. 




No comments:

Post a Comment