Pages

Friday 20 June 2014

the one with the house party

It's that time of the year again, the time that in a moment of madness, I decide to hold another house party. 


If I've learnt anything from many-a-house party over the years, less is definitely more. The house-parties I go to seem to get wild very quickly, so in my opinion, I think it's best to ditch the heels and LBD and opt for something a tad less snazzy with a much cooler vibe. 


Oh look, it's a plaid shirt tied around my waist; what a surprise...not[!]
To me, this is the perfect house party look. It's something a little bit different from my day to day wardrobe [yes, that is a skirt you see] but at the heart it's still my style. VANS are my go-to party shoe, they're so comfy, so you can get white-girl-wasted and not worry about breaking your ankles + they work with almost every outfit. 
Black is always a colour I turn to, regardless of day or night, but the plaid shirt and flash of tummy break it up. 


Let's pray for my house!
Have a good weekend everyone 
xxx

THE BREAKDOWN
croptop // H&M // size S
skirt // H&M // size 10 
shoes // VANS // size 5
plaid shirt // URBAN OUTFITTERS // mens size M

No comments:

Post a Comment