Pages

Monday 7 July 2014

HAUL // TOPSHOP X TOPMAN X PRIMARK

I'm 90% sure it's the same as looking for a fella; you know when you're on the hunt for someone you can never find anyone you want, but then as soon as you stop looking & you least expect it, BAM...they're right there in front of you?

Well, that whole situation happened with shopping. Whenever I went out with the mind set of buying things, there wasn't anything I wanted. [Even in every Urban Outfitters London has to offer!] But popping into London recently pre-night out, I somehow ended up with all of this...


TOPSHOP
Topshop has become the place I tend to go to for basics. I miss the grunge-phase Topshop went through, I know its spring/summer at the mo, but a couple of months back they were on a roll. Anyway, recently I've found some ace pieces.

MOTO DENIM DRESS // SALE £20.00 // size 10
 It's all my 90s grunge dreams rolled into one piece. If you want to hear me blab on about this dress & how I'd style it, check out THIS POST. 

PAISLEY SWING DRESS // £28.00 // SIZE 10
I never thought I'd say it, but pink has definitely been creeping into my wardrobe this spring/summer. I absolutely love this dress, so if you want more details on how I'd style it & me generally swooning over it, check out THIS POST

TOPSHOP BASIC CROPTOP // sale £5.00 // SIZE 10
TOPSHOP BASIC CROP TOP // sale £5.00 // SIZE 8
Yes, you're right, that is indeed the same top in lilac and pink. 
I love basics, so seen as I loved the pink version, it made sense to pick up the lilac version. 
I love how simple these crop tops are and they look great with MOM jeans [wait for it...they're coming later in the haul] but just in general they're great layering pieces and staples for a spring/summer wardrobe & at £5.00 lets not sniff shall we. 

PRIMARK
I haven't popped into a Primark in yonks & my little 10 minute spree reminded me why. IT'S SO STRESSFUL. I'm kind of over Primark, now I'm earning my own money I'm of the mind set I'd rather pay for something quality than the odd £4.00 t-shirt here and there that never lasts. 

FLUORESCENT YELLOW SHORTS // £4.00 // SIZE 10 
 It's a shame the photo isn't doing justice to just how 'glow in the dark' these shorts are. Initially I nabbed these with work-out clothes in mind, I love that colour teamed with my black sports bra I picked up in Nike Town a bit ago, but now I've got home and had a little play with them, you may well be seeing these as every day shorts. I'm adoring the sports-luxe trend and I have an ace outfit in mind for this [keep your eyes pealed for that] so, yeah, impulse buy or what?

GREY TOP // £4.00 // size 10
 I'm a little annoyed I didn't get this in more colours cause like the shorts, once I got it home I kinda fell in love & I think this is definitely something Urban Outfitters would sell, but for 3x the price. I love a sheer item here and there, great for layering and just uber cool in general [if done correctly]. I can't get enough of tops like this that have huge arm holes, flashing a bit of side bra but have high neck lines. 

MOM JEANS // £13.00 // SIZE 10
HALLELUJAH, late to the party but I finally have a pair of MOM jeans. 'Till now, I've looked like an actual mom in the 90s rather than a cool kid in these jeans, so thanks Primark.
I'm adoring really ugly acid wash at the mo and these just do it for me.
Jeans are always a staple piece of me, so these will no doubt be worn into the ground. I honestly couldn't believe these were £13, because in Topshop you would be paying 3x that. They're such a cool piece and I'm just generally chuffed that I can jump on the MOM jean bandwagon.

TOPMAN
It's the running joke that whenever I'm out shopping with a mate, they'll head straight into Topshop & I'll already be rampaging through Topman. We've discussed this before, but for anyone new, I just love mens fashion; I love the baggy, laid back, grunge look and mens clothes just look much cooler...in my opinion. 

MENS OVERSIZE T // £14.00 // SIZE XS 
Go with me on this, but for ages now I've been looking for that perfect white dress for summer but they're all ridiculously girly and floaty & lets be real, that's just not me. So I decided to take a spin on the typical summer dress and go for an over-sized T instead. I love how plain this is, but with a pair of Docs and messy hair, it'll just be super laid back and cool. 

SLEEVELESS DEMIN SHIRT // £28.00 // SIZE M
I don't think I've ever been so torn as when I held this in one hand and a plaid version in the other. Considering I have enough plaid to dress an army, I went for this. I'm at the ready for autumn/winter; with some skinny jeans, a plaid shirt & leather jacket, this sleeveless denim shirt is just the perfect layering piece. 


So, there's some serious damage done - BUT I'm super excited to style these in up & coming OOTDs! 




No comments:

Post a Comment