Pages

Monday 24 November 2014

& IT ALL COMES DOWN TO A SUNRISE ON THE EAST SIDE

 I don't run...but I all but broke my body scrambling to get my paws on this bomber jacket. 
Damn you TOPMAN.

khaki heavyweight bomber jacket - £45.00 - here - size S

I love the aesthetic of bomber jackets, they're the epitome of 'throw on and go'. I pretty much live in my leather jacket so it's cool to finally have an alternative. I've been looking for something really laid back, something simplistic with minimal hardwear and this ticks all the boxes. I'm also a massive sucker for the khaki green colour, it looks rad with black. All in all, Topman never seem to get it wrong. 


The rest of the look is nothing new. 
Ripped jeans, the scoop neck tee from Topshop and my chunky heeled boots from Dorothy Perkins are basically another skin. I think the bomber works perfectly with the rest of the outfit and gives it little bit of a revamp, adding some colour and a different finish to my usual leather jacket. 

THE LOOK
bomber jacket - TOPMAN | basic tee - TOPSHOP | jeans - DOROTHY PERKINS | boots - DOROTHY PERKINS 

2 comments:

  1. You have gotten so skinny but you look gorgeous. I love how your style has evolved so much over a short time and I love that you share it all. I saw your last post about stopping due to having no time, you so shouldn't if you enjoy it so much! There's so many of us that love checking in and keeping up with you.

    Shannon at katepetali.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah Shan, I've just seen this...thanks for such a lovely message chick, that really made my day! Loving your blog as always - hope Uni's going well XX

      Delete