Pages

Tuesday 2 December 2014

I TRIED TO WARN YOU, EVERYTHING IS BLACK AND WHITE


Let's be real here, it's getting pretty damn cold outside but that means one thing, layering...and that's the best part of A/W right?

It's been a long time since I've hit Topshop and this sleeveless Ponte jacket [HERE] caught my eye instantly. Although I'm kinda gutted it's not in black, it's a good excuse to add some different tones into my wardrobe. I've always loved the contrast of a really tailored, sharp piece with a more laid back, grunge style. Think: Zara meets Urban Outfitters. Perfect teamed with ripped skinnys and pointed Chelsea boots, I threw on a slouchy black jumper and my leather jacket over the top. Obviously, this kind of sleeveless jacket looks rad underneath loads of different styles of coat! It's such a versatile piece you could definitely dress it up, or leave it casual as I have in this look. 

THE LOOK
sleeveless jacket - TOPSHOP | jumper - PRIMARK | jeans - ZARA | boots - DOROTHY PERKINS






No comments:

Post a Comment