Pages

Friday 26 December 2014

WHAT I WORE | BOXING DAY





Is that straight hair you see? Yes, yes it is! Believe me, brushing hair that hasn't been brushed in months isn't fun...at all. But after a day of hanging around in my pj's I wanted to go for something a little more sleek and less boyish than usual for Christmas round two.

I am obsessed with roll necks/turtle necks this AW and this big snuggly number from Primark is no exception. I love that it's a grey but has an ice blue tone to it. If I'm trying to be a little bit less 'just rolled out of bed and yes I'm wearing those tatty boots again" I always go for these pointed toe boots from DP. They're just a little bit sharper than my usual clumpy boots.

So, Christmas is pretty much over now but I am so SO pumped for New Years Eve. I hope you all had an incredible few days with family, friends and food. The most important 3 F's you'll find. I hope you all enjoyed this 3 part "What I Wore" series, it's been fun but hard work photographing outfits every day and uploading them, but I'm really happy with all the posts! 

LOVE xx

THE LOOK
trench coat - ZARA | roll neck sweater - PRIMARK | jeans - DOROTHY PERKINS | boots - DOROTHY PERKINS | fedora - PRIMARK

No comments:

Post a Comment