Pages

Tuesday 16 December 2014

DETROIT, 72




2014 has been all about sports luxe. 
There have been some pieces lost in sports-luxe translation, but there's nothing cooler than the iconic black tee's with the white print. Please can someone get me a 'LENIHAN 95' one ASAP. 

AW13 was the season of Kanye. I was obsessed with garish Givenchy inspired prints, chains and leather; but looking back, I failed miserable. Anyway, I'd like to think this years attempt to incorporate street style, sports luxe and leather is slightly cooler. Let me know Kanye, yeah?

love this look. It's still comprised of all the elements that I wear day to day, skinny's, a baggy tee and bomber jacket; but it's got little twists that make it a little bit more unique than my usual shit. Also let's just take a moment to talk about these be-a-utiful boots from TOPSHOP shall we? I cannot get over them, they're so chunky and masculine but look so rad with everything, even dresses on a night out. 

THE LOOK 
bomber jacket - TOPMAN | jersey - H&M menswear | leather look trousers - ZARA | boots - TOPSHOP

1 comment: