Pages

Monday 29 December 2014

NEW YEARS EVE 2 WAYS



New Years Eve is the one night a year you'll see me put in any effort. The majority of 2014 has been incredible and I most definitely want to see it out in style and obviously bring 2015 in with a bang. Me, KB and Bamz are hitting town and so here are two looks, one of which I'll no doubt wake up a little worse for wear in on January 1st 2015. 

- LOOK ONE - 


Inspired by my ultimate girl crush, Sky Ferreira, this look out of the two is definitely the one that feels most natural and I'll probably end up in. I adore her look in the 'Everything is Embarrassing' video and the fact she embraces messy hair. I managed to bag this dress for just £5 from Primark so when it inevitably gets ruined it won't matter in the slightest. Chunky boots, with a bit of a heel but nothing too extreme, you'll never ever see me in them thin heeled numbers - I'll no doubt chuck on a load of rings, let the hair do it's thing and maybe...depending on how sober I am when it comes to lipstick application a red lip. 

THE LOOK
bardot dress - PRIMARK | boots - TOPSHOP | lipstick - REVLON - Rouge Edition in velvet 08

- LOOK TWO - 


Look Two is definitely a wild card and I still can't believe that I am so in love with it. I feel like the 90s chewed me up and spat me back out, sixth Spice Girl anyone? I'm definitely a silver girl and I love the baggy, laid back vibe of the t-shirt dress but how it's also a statement piece. I'd definitely keep accessories to a minimum, letting the chocker do the talking. For someone with my style, I think this screams "IT'S NEW YEARS" but isn't painfully out of our comfort zone. 

THE LOOK
leather jacket - H&M | sports luxe t-shirt dress - H&M | boots - DOROTHY PERKINS | choker - TOPSHOP

No comments:

Post a Comment