Pages

Friday 21 November 2014

UNDERDOG, JUST LOOK AT THE MESS YOU MADE

It's Friday, someone get me a drink ASAP. 
Nights out with the gang always start out with the intention of being chilled but seem to end with me crawling into bed after one too many tequila shots. 
I've never really been into getting overly dressed up for nights out 'cause let's face it...my make-up is usually ruined by 11pm and who's really got time for heels? I think my natural style dictates a more casual approach to nights out or maybe it's the fact that as a gang we're more likely to hit dodgy bars than clubs, so it doesn't reallllly matter. 

Either way, I'm a big fan of this look. 


TOPMAN's long-length tee's [heredouble up as the perfect tee shirt dress on a night out. I love that they're basic, baggy and give off that effortless look. Obviously, it's not a Gabi-look without a leather jacket and VANS...let's be real here. Oh and I chucked on my fedora...wind + my hair ends up looking like Monica from F.R.I.E.N.D.S and no one needs that, not at all. 


I've been after a choker for quite a while now, but I wanted a cool one not a tacky plastic number. Of course I just happened to be in Topshop today and I saw this for £8.50 and I fell in love. It's got a black stone [black is best] and it's silver, what more could you want? It definitely reminds me of something Urban Outfitters would do. 

THE LOOK
leather jacket - H&M | t-shirt - TOPMAN | shoes - VANS [original black] | chocker - TOPSHOP | fedora - PRIMARK




2 comments: