Pages

Friday 26 June 2015

FACE THE SUN


We all know I'm a jeans and t-shirt girl. However, this lil Topshop number has revolutionised by outlook on dresses. The perfect day to night bodycon, with unique detailing on the back, an incredibly flattering cut and £18 price tag [bargain right?], I've literally snapped this up in khaki [above], a burnt orange and grey. Obsessed, I know. 

I'd deffo wear the khaki version on a night out, but I'm loving it as a day-time piece. I threw on the button down grey dress from Miss Selfridge [I know, I bought something from Miss S] to relax the body-tight vibes, throw on a backpack and platform loafers...you got yourself a look.

DRESS - TOPSHOP [click colour for link to shop the look] - GREY | KHAKI | BURNT ORANGE
SHOES - TOPSHOP SALE
BACKPACK - CHARITY SHOP



No comments:

Post a Comment