Pages

Saturday 29 March 2014

LIFE // London Take 1

I live right on top of London so it's a bit strange that I've never found the time to explore the city. Whenever I'm in London it's for a purpose so I don't really get to wander around and be a tourist, but yesterday I happened to be in London and there was no purpose...so I took my camera and become a right tourist. 

I started off the morning with a trip to St Paul's Cathedral. 



Initially, we had a look round on foot but there's a cafe on the roof of the shopping centre a minutes walk away from the Cathedral called 'One New Change'. You get on a glass lift that takes you up with an incredible view of St Pauls, then once on the roof the view is even better.

LEFT: View from the glass lift
RIGHT: View from escalator coming out of shopping centre
View from One New Change rooftop


View from the rooftop of 'One New Change'
Next, we headed to The Houses of Parliament and Westminster Abbey.

Big Ben looking all gloomy and tall 
The Houses of Parliament // Big Ben  

Being an ultimate loser & posing with a red telephone box that I walk past every single day.
OUTFIT: Croptop - Primark // Leather Jacket - H&M // Acid wash jeans - H&M // Plaid shirt - BDG [Urban Outfitters]
There are many outfit changes during this day, to warn you. I brought my shirt, a Zara jumper, the croptop and my leather jacket and spent the entire day interchanging everything.


I hope you enjoyed PART 1 of my London Adventures, in PART 2 I'll be heading to Trafalgar Square, the  London Eye at sunset, Regent/Oxford & Bond Street, as well as my favourite place in London, Picadilly Circus & Leicester Square. 
Stay tuned for lots more photos! 






No comments:

Post a Comment