Pages

Sunday 5 October 2014

THE LENIHAN LAUNCH

Hiii guys.
Basically, I just wanted to touch base and tell you that there will be no new content on my blog from Monday 6th of October 'till Sunday 12th of October. There's a couple of reasons I'm taking a week away. One: I am re-vamping my blog, aesthetically as well as lots of cool things to add and change. Two: I'm launching two new series' on my blog as well as finally posting a really exciting project I've been working on. I just need a little bit of time to get everything up and running.

It's incredible watching my blog grow and expand, even though it's still teeny tiny, thank-you to all the people that've followed thelenihanlook, you guys have no idea how much it means to me. I've had a massive wave of motivation and inspiration lately and I can't wait to put it into works on my blog.

So to recap:
On Sunday 12th October a post will launch explaining the new layout, features and series' I'll be running here on my blog...
&
On Monday 13th October the first post of the new era of my blog will go live.

I am soooooo excited...
See you all on Sunday,
- G

No comments:

Post a Comment