Pages

Saturday 4 October 2014

DARKEN THE CITY, NIGHT IS A WIRE


Am I the only one that finds these 'from where I stand' snaps hard to take? I spent a good ten minutes on the train station platform grumbling to myself because lets face it, all those cool bloggers make it look so easy and I just couldn't get the hang of it. Anywhere, we got there in the end...kinda.


Brunette's back, back, back, back again! 
It's October and for some reason, British weather is still all over the place. It's ridiculously warm by lunch time [much to my frustration, I want to wear my jumpers!!!] but freezing in the morning so outfit choices are stupidly difficult. 

There are a few pieces this A/W that I'm obsessing over, one being turtle necks and the other being bottle green. I have really obvious collar bones and I'm quite concious of them so high necked pieces are something I naturally gravitate to. This bottle green crop top from Topshop is the perfect layering piece to implement colour into an outfit. We've discussed these printed Dorothy Perkins trousers before and ever since I brought them I've been wearing them non-stop. Teaming this look with my DP pointed-toe Chelsea boots [see first snap], a Topman scarf and H&M leather jacket - it's a look I'm loving. 

scarf - TOPMAN | leather jacket - H&M | crop-top - TOPSHOP | trousers - DOROTHY PERKINS | boots - DOROTHY PERKINS

No comments:

Post a Comment