Pages

Tuesday 29 April 2014

FASHION // HAUL - PRIMARK+H&M

I went out for a new pair of black VANS and came back with some Primark + H&M stuff.

H&M 
PLAYSUIT // £12.99 // Size 10


Sooner or later, I'm going to have to put my black skinny jeans down and wear something a little more appropriate for summer weather...if it ever comes to England that is. 
This playsuit is so cool, it's pattern is super unique and monochrome means it can be worn with everything. As well all know by now, blackless/black detailed items are my favourite as my back is my favourite part of my body. In my opinion this'll look super cool on its own with heeled Chelsea boots on a night out or chuck on a leather jacket, Vans, loadsa jewellery and you're good to go. 

NECKLACE // SILVER // £5.99

I'm obsessed with layering jewellery at the moment [blame Kylie Jenner], so when I saw this super cute indie Elephant necklace, I snapped it up. It's got a super long chain but I just double-wrap it round my neck and wear it with the necklace I brought from Primark [bellow]. 

PRIMARK
JUMPSUIT // SIZE 10 // £10.00


There's a pattern forming here...jumpsuits/playsuits with detailed backs? I think so. 
I saw this and there was no chance I was walking away. I love the Greek/blue/boho pattern - I think it'll look so cool with a tan. In my opinion this looks a lot more expensive than £10, it fits like a dream, pinching in at my waist, then coming back in at the ankles. The back detail is so pretty, but super simple and allows the pattern to do all the talking. LOVE.

NECKLACE // SILVER // £4.00

I always think that Primark jewellery is really tacky, usually encrusted with diamontes and has that horrible brassy metal look. So, when I found this I was super surprised. I am loving the Indian/Tribal necklace layering trend and this has adds a lot of detail for just one necklace. Teamed with my little Elephant necklace above, it looks super cool. 

T-SHIRT // SIZE 10 // £8.00

Last but not least, I tried on lots of band tees, I loved a Nirvana one but it was yellow and grey, which just didn't look great on but this Pink Floyd t-shirt is perfect for my taste. Black, with the 'Dark Side of the Moon' image - I think with jeans, boots and a leather jacket this'll add colour but also look super cool and rock-chick/grungey, which is my fave kinda look. 

oops, I spent more money again. 



No comments:

Post a Comment