Pages

Saturday 5 April 2014

LIFE // London Take 3

LONDON TAKE 1 - St Pauls, Westminster Abbey & The Houses of Parliament 

LONDON TAKE 2 - Trafalgar Square, Westminster & the London Eye at sunset

During the day we popped to Oxford Street and Bond Street, as well as visiting Harrods and Selfridges, but we decided to leave Regent Street 'till night time. Popping into Hamley's toy store, we then headed to Karl Largerfeld's store. It was super cool to see the collection and actually visit the store after hearing about it all over Twitter. 


Then came an absolute dream come true. If you're a fashion enthusiast, you'll completely understand what I'm about to write, if you're not, you'll think I'm crazy. If you love a fashion brand, it's obvious that you'll blog about their collections a lot, watch every fashion show and generally lust after their items; for me, Burberry is that brand. I could go on forever about my love for this brand. It's kind of like when you really love a band, you learn everything about them and really invest a lot of time into it, then you get to see them live and it's just all a bit surreal. So, when we visited the Burberry flagship store on Regent Street - I got a little bit emotional. 



It was an absolute dream to actually go in and look at the collection, especially in the flagship store. It was incredible inside, literally so beautiful and I just love Burberry even more after this experience. 

Regent Street
 I'm in love with London in general, but one of my favourite places in the city is without a doubt Picadilly Circus and Leicester Square. At night, there's nowhere more exciting and busy than these two places. I have so many good memories linked to these two places so it was super cool to end the day there. 



Overall, spending a day in London being a complete tourist was incredible and well worth it. I seem to be in London quite a bit but I never get the chance to just wander around and see all the iconic parts. It's such a beautiful city and there's no doubt in my mind that I'll live there one day. 

I hope you enjoyed my London series, I'll be back a lot more this summer and hopefully other places too! 

No comments:

Post a Comment