Pages

Tuesday 1 April 2014

LIFE // London Take 2


 LONDON TAKE 1 featuring St Pauls Cathedral, The Houses of Parliament & Westminster Abbey

Once we'd visited Westminster Abbey, instead of getting on the tube for the millionth time that day we decided to walk to Trafalgar Square. I used to spend a lot of time in the square, especially when my Dad worked in London so it felt all nostalgic. 
The National Gallery, view from Nelson's Collumn. Yup, I climbed it in heeled boots...call me Tarzan, King of the City.
clearly 'aving a hoot of a time

London ft ass [bottom right corner]

dinner time @ the Prezzo just off Trafalgar Square...right artistic shot with Nelson's column in the background

Hanging at Trafalgar for a bit, we then decided to go to the London Eye for sunset. Again, we chose to walk rather than get the tube, it sounds stupid but everything in London is within walking distance and it's honestly the best way to see everything and anything.


Strolled through Westminster, Whitehall looking all smart, white and expensive
Westminster - the home of Mercedes with blacked out windows & hot guys in suits
Then, we walked across the 'wobbly bridge', yup you can feel it move and bumped into Big Ben again
To me, London always looks beautiful but there's something quite amazing about it at sunset. We decided that heading to the London Eye for sunset would be quite spectacular.

another outfit change: addition of my black Zara jumped

right chuffed to be in London, apparently too chuffed to smile like a normal human or stand straight
London looking absolutely beautiful at sunset
London Eye at sunset, best place to have a coffee, see some street acts & relax
I hope you enjoyed PART 2 of my London Adventures, in PART 3 I'll be heading to Regent Street to visit BURBERRY, yes BURBERRY as well as hitting my favourite places in all of London, Leicester Square and Picadilly Circus.
Check out PART 1 if you haven't already!


2 comments:

  1. Nice Post what camera do you use? :)
    http://unstyledlondon.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I use a Nikon Coolpix L810!
      Your blog is fab :) love the url! x

      Delete