Pages

Monday 2 February 2015

HAVE A SMOKE, POUR A DRINK, STEAL A KISS IN THE DARK




Today's been a tease. It's been so damn sunny [cold as balls in the wind, but we'll overlook that] and all I want to do is fast forward to mid-June. 

In a moment of madness, I decided to make good use of the January sales and stock up for summer. [Right now my wardrobe is looking pretty cool, but pretty chilly]. I've been obsessed with this print for ages now and as soon as I saw this dress in the sale on Missguided I snapped it up. So many fashion bloggers claim M/G to be their holy grail but I've had so much trouble with them in the past so I was super reluctant to buy this BUT it's exceeded all my expectations. 

I love the faux-shirt sleeves that tie up, you guys know I love tying a plaid shirt around my waist so this is right up my street. It's rare you'll see me in a dress but this piece has a real laid back vibe to it, I cannot wait for summer to throw it on without tights and just a pair of VANS and go. 

It's still pretty darn chilly so I threw on my Topman bomber jacket that never seems to leave my shoulders at the moment and of course, the chunkiest boots you'll ever see from Topshop. Oh and let's not forget the most hideously beautiful sunglasses you've ever seen. I'll be wearing them until they inevitably break, so get used to 'em. 

THE LOOK
bomber jacket - TOPMAN | dress - MISSGUIDED [sale] | boots - TOPSHOP [sale] | sunnies - NEW LOOK [sale] | layered necklace - H&M | watch - CASIO [mens]

No comments:

Post a Comment