Pages

Friday 22 August 2014

DARLING HOLD ME IN YOUR ARMS THE WAY YOU DID LAST NIGHT


According to my Nan, I'm a goth and that's probably a tell-tell sign I wear a little too much black. But then she also asked if I was having a breakdown because of my purple hair...so, sorry Nan but goth it is. 

I brought this duster kimono from Topshop a while ago now, it was definitely an impulse buy. It was black, reminiscent of a duster coat and on the 'last chance to buy' rack so obviously, I got far too carried away and bought it. 'till now, I've not actually worn it [considering it cost £45 I probably should wear it more] but it's one of those pieces that's quite hard to style. It's so chilly in the UK at the moment and by complete chance, I threw it on with this outfit and well...ladies and gentleman by complete fluke I managed to put together a look I've absolutely fallen in love with. 

It's such a classic look made of really simple elements but I think it looks super cool. Obviously, ripped skinny jeans [as usual] were the go-to staple for this outfit and I've been living in this black cami [instead of that silky material, it's jersey which fits 10x better and goes with everything]. Boots as per, seriously, I can't wait for my 'shoe collection' post to go live because I've been on a shoe craze at the moment. It might sound silly but I'm loving a belt-look at the mo, I don't wear a lot of jewellery or accessories so I think the bronze buckle of the belt just breaks up the black slightly, plus it keeps those trousers in place. 

duster kimono - Topshop // skinny jeans - Dorothy Perkins // jersey cami - Dorothy Perkins // boots - Dorothy Perkins 

1 comment: