Pages

Wednesday 20 August 2014

SPEAK IT OUT LOUD, INSTEAD OF LIVING IN YOUR HEAD



Summer's fading in England. It's too chilly to still be in shorts & a tee but too warm to be doing the whole jeans/jumper combo, so it's all about keeping warm but not breaking into a sweat when the sun suddenly comes out of nowhere after a torrential downpour. Oh England. 

I'm forcing myself to not slip into my all black ways [just yet] so monochrome with a pop of electric blue will do. Let's be honest, slouchy jumpers are the best part of winter and this baggy black number from Primark is without a doubt my new favourite thing. Super soft and slouchy, it looks great with jeans and/or skirts. Teamed with this New Look mini skirt, I think it emphasises the gingham print. We all know I am obsessed with this oversized bag from Zara electric blue is one of my favourite colours and in my opinion it looks ace contrasted with black. SHOCK horror, there's no Harry Styles wannabe boots in this post; I've gone back to my Dorothy Perkins heeled boots form last Autumn/Winter. Oh and I'm still trying to make a fedora happen, not sure how I feel about me/hats. 

fedora - Primark // jumper - Primark // gingham miniskirt - New Look // boots - Dorothy Perkins // bag - Zara

1 comment: