Pages

Tuesday 12 August 2014

SLEEPLESS IN LONDON, ALL I THINK ABOUT IS YOU




Sometimes, being stuck in my all black ways, it gets a little tricky to implement colour/patterns. However, Dorothy Perkins has the cure to my all-black-obsession. This floral kimono caught my eye and yanno when you see a piece and in your head a million different looks pop up [I'm really hoping this isn't just me] - well this is just one variation I had in mind. I'm genuinely so surprised that I managed to put together an entire outfit entirely composed of Dorothy Perkins. Last year I fell in love with my leather midi-skirt from River Island, but after putting down the cakes and hitting the gym it no longer fits. AW13 was me trying my hardest to be a mixture of Kardashian/Kanye and this year, I'm much more into the 60's mini skirt vibe, so this little leather skirt was an instant "YAAAASSS". Oh and let's not get onto boots really shall we? I'm trying not to say too much because an entire post dedicated to my shoe collection is on it's way and that's where we can drool, but seriously Dottie P are on point [get it...on point...pointed toe boots, I won't quit the day job don't worry] with their boots at the mo. We all know I have major boot envy when it comes to Harry Styles, but sadly Saint Laurent are a tad bit out of my price range. 

All in all, this look is a little less Gabi than most of the outfits you'll see on my blog but I'm rather in love with it. I'm a massive fan of black mixing with the pastel floral print of the kimono and the texture of the leather skirt. 

kimono - Dorothy Perkins // faux leather mini skirt - Dorothy Perkins // boots - Dorothy Perkins // croptop - H&M

No comments:

Post a Comment