Pages

Wednesday 2 September 2015

HAUL | ASOS, TOPSHOP, PRIMARK & H&M

Autumn/Winter is on the horizon [thank tha lawd] and if that's not an excuse to go out and buy new clothes, I don't know what is. I will confess this splurge did happen over the course of 2 days, which is a little excessive but hey, shit happens. 

TOPSHOP Faux Fur Gilet - £65 - buy here
I'm gunna buck the trend and start with the piece de resistance.
I can swoon over faux fur gilets all I want for A/W but realistically when British winters mainly consist of rain they aren't the most practical of pieces to have in your closet [unless you can rock the drowned cat look]. However...there was no damn way I was walking away without this gilet. You guys know I am a black, maybe white, khaki at a push colour pallet kind of gal but I am literally obsessed with the colours of this piece. It breaks up an all black outfit which we all know is my second skin, it's warm and a statement element. What more could you ask for?

TOPSHOP wide leg cropped trousers - £30 - buy here
I've wanted a pair of culottes for ages now. All the coolest kids have been rockin' them forever but considering I have a fat ass/hips for days/let's not get started on my thighs I've been a little hesitant. However, these wide leg-high waist-cropped numbers from Tops are the answer. They're the perfect cinch in at the waist, flattering pants. I'm kind of sick of jeans [yup, we never thought we'd hear the day] and I want to implement for a tailored/clean vibe to my wardrobe, so these are kind of a staple piece in my wardrobe right now.

ASOS RELISH cut out boots - £45 - buy here
Let's be real, shoe-gasms' are a thing and these are the main reason for them. I've recently rekindled my love for ASOS and these bad boys seem to be the main reason. I've been after the perfect pair of pointed toe boots that don't make my legs look huge [girls, we all know it's a real problem] and it seemed ACNE was the only answer. Enter ASOS. They're my obsession and I didn't take them off for the first three days after they arrived. Soz not soz.

 TOPSHOP denim shorts - £10.00 [sale] - *found in store* 
I saw Kylie Jenner in these [here] and when I saw these in Tops Ox Street I decided despite lacking KJ's insane bod I'd try them. Honestly, long denim shorts are the way forward. I have real bad cellulite at the top of my thighs and I'm not a booty-hanging-out-shorts kind of girl, so denim shorts rarely ever feature in my wardrobe. These are literally a life changer. They cover all the areas I don't want on show, they're high waisted and just so damn practical for real life. Also, I took them to the till thinking they were £30 and they'd gone down to £10, bonus. 

ASOS longline split front cami - £8.00 [sale] - buy here
I saw Sammi [BeautyCrush] feature this split front cami, either in a haul or a look book and couldn't resist. Luckily by the time I went to buy it, it'd gone down in the sale and has now gone down even further if you lucky people wanna get your paws on it. It's a great piece to add different lengths into a look, as well as detail with the split front. It's also an ace piece to have to transition from day to night [my next post will feature it styled].

NIKE JUVENATE - £72 - buy here
I won't lie, these are my first pair of NIKES and there's a reason behind it. I'm a big admirer or kicks, in-fact I spent most of my sixteenth year of life stressing out because I couldn't afford a pair of Jordans. I think girls in sports clothing [of any kind] is the coolest and let's be real, it's comfortable. I'm forever shoving my feet into uncomfortable shoes in the name of fashion but now I've got these babies to run and leap while I shop and also for when I haul my fat ass to the gym.

TOPSHOP ribbed cut out crop top - £18 - buy here
Not gunna write an essay for this one. Simple black crop-top, great to pair with high waist stuff during the day, transitional for night outs and a lil bit different with the cut out detail.

TOPSHOP crop striped green tee - £20 - *can't find it online, sorry!*
Least flattering pic evz and sorry my boobs are right there in your face. Again, there's not much to say about this top. I'm loving all shades of green at the mo and I saw this on Lou Teasdale and she just looked really cool so I was sold. 

TOPSHOP knitted tank - £14 - buy here
Another basic to throw on and go!

ASOS Alice Ankle Boot - £14.00 [sale] - buy here
Yassssss another pair of shoes. The justification for these is that I work in fashion so I'm always on my feet, running around doing stuff and I needed something cool but comfy. Enter these shoes, the platform gives me a lil bit of heigh, the buckles add that grunge vibe we know I love but at the heart these are just comfy and for £14 you can't argue really.

 H&M Selfridges - £39.99 - buy here
I'm not an enormous H&M ambassador considering you have to size up at least 4 times to even get your arm into one of their pieces but as soon as I saw this suede shirt I let it all go. It looks great buttoned up, unbuttoned, with a skirt, as a shirt-dress, it's not black and it's the softest shirt ever...that pretty much covers it!

PRIMARK - £10.00 - *instore*
You guys lit have no idea how long I've wanted this bag and now it's finally mine. I am the worst human for shoving things in my pocket, I'm talking bank card, phone, money shoved in various pockets on my body. I hate carrying big bags and small bags annoy me because I can't fit all my snacks in there [I didn't even write that for humorous purposes, I need room for my snacks]. This bag is the perfect size, I can sling it over my shoulder and continue on my way.

I hope you enjoyed this haul guys, I wanted to make it more chatty as my OOTD posts have become less conversational and more minimalistic. I'm super glad to be back, I've got some really exciting posts coming your way. Thanks for sticking around.
See ya on Friday.









1 comment:

  1. I love the boots!

    http://the-renaissance-of-inner-fashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete