Pages

Thursday 8 January 2015

BUT THEN AGAIN, THERE'S YOU




It was bright blue skies and reasonably mild today, so maybe I'm getting a little carried away for mid-January but isn't anyone else dreaming of spring/summer?
Realistically, you'll need a big winter coat and tights with this look, but let's just pretend is June for one minute shall we? For some reason lately I am obsessed with contrasting bright blue and black at the moment. I nabbed this blue denim dress last autumn and I cannot wait to wear it all summer long, it's got that perfect tomboyish, 90s vibe that we all know I love. Roll necks are an essential this time of year and let's be real, they're perfect to wear with anything. I was super pumped to finally get a pair of Doc Marten's for crimbo, matte black of course, they're just the ultimate cool shoe right?

T H E    L O O K
roll neck - DOROTHY PERKINS | denim dress - TOPSHOP | boots - DOC MARTEN's | fedora - PRIMARK | rucksack - PRIMARK

No comments:

Post a Comment