Pages

Monday 30 March 2015

YOU'RE CRAZY AND YOU NEVER FADED


Taking a lil break from OOTD's on TheLenihanLook has done me the world of good. 
I'm going back to basics. I want this blog to be more of a look book, less stressing over snazzy location hunting and more emphasis on the actual look

These days it's rare you'll see me in a tight midi-skirt, but in an attempt to beat the Monday blues, we're going for something a little more risqué than usual. Obviously I had to take the formality away of the midi - enter my leather jacket, chunky boots and mens socks. Focusing on my waist, rather than 'dem hips n thighs' I sliced my plain black t-shirt from Topman in half. Oh and because I'm *desperately* trying to put some colour into my wardrobe, here's an electric blue oversized bag for ya. 

leather jacket - H&M | top - TOPMAN | midi skirt - H&M | boots - TOPSHOP | bag - ZARA | watch - MENS CASIO | nail varnish - Maybelline Bleached Neons in Chic Chartreuse [yes the highlighter nail varnish from last summer is BACK!] 

No comments:

Post a Comment