Pages

Saturday 7 March 2015

HAUL | PRIMARK

Even though I spend the majority of my life buying clothes, I haven't featured a HAUL on TheLenihanLook for a while, so here's all the bits I brought from Primark a couple of days ago. 


'Cause I'm lucky enough to work for a pretty rad company [I'm sure you can guess if you think about the brand I wear the most] I seem to only ever wear clothes from their label. I often forget about other brands and always overlook places like Primark for a complete bargain. 

MENS | SIZE M | £12.00
I am so obsessed with this sweater and I have no idea why. I've always loved the American varsity look, as if you've stolen your jock-boyfriend's clothes and this jumper fulfils all of that. 

WOMENS | SIZE 10 | £5.00 [each]
This S/S I want to take my style back to basics, play with texture and minimalism and I've wanted a light knit crop-top for ages now. For just £5.00 it made sense to snap up the back and white version. Styled with MOM jeans, a maxi skirt or denim shorts - these are such versatile pieces that'll last right through to next autumn. 

WOMENS | SCARF | £5.00
I am a sucker for all black outfits and I've been on the hunt for a really simplistic white based scarf to lift the outfit. I practically ran across the store when I spotted this. I was on my own as well so I looked completely insane...good times. I really like the detail of the fringed ends. 

WOMENS | BOOTS | £18.00
Ever since I saw Lou Teasdale in some chunky sole heeled boots I've been after the perfect pair. Yes, I know I don't need anymore black boots but it's too late now! I wore these on a night-out last night and they were so damn comfy, it was such a bouncy sole to have on a shoe. They are quite high so if you're a tall gal like me you will be a Green Giant but when your boots are this rad, does it matter, no it does not. 

MENS | SIZE M | £5.00
You can never have enough sweaters, especially when the weather is as indecisive as England. I spotted this on a sale pile on the way out and I couldn't believe it was only £5.00. It's a real thick knit and super cosy, plus it's blue and white which is rare of me and jumpers so I nabbed it. 

MENS | SIZE L | £3.00
Similar to sweaters, I'm always keeping my eyes out for printed tee's, especially when they're bloody £3.00. I love cutting the sleeves off of 'em and/or wear them around the house or with jeans and a leather jacket. It's a simple go-to look that everyone needs. 


There's a TOPSHOP haul on it's way. Have an ace weekend lads and ladies. 
Gabi 

No comments:

Post a Comment