Pages

Monday 2 March 2015

GO ON & LIGHT A CIGARETTE, SET A FIRE IN MY HEAD

It's MOM-day. Har har, get it?





Forgot the 70's, I'm sticking the 90's.
I've been on the hunt-down for a pair of real vintage blue wash MOM jeans forever and ironically, on my first day in my new job I stumbled 'cross these, thanks Topshop [and the fate Gods]. I've got this real thing for blue denim and black clothes, so this outfit is something I'm pretty much living in. 

In an attempt to jazz things up, I've whacked on some jewellery. I am obsessed with this hand/ring/chain thing [really good at describing things], it's such a statement piece but when teamed with a more laid back outfit it seems to work pretty darn well. 

All in all, today we're doing laid back and there's nothing new there. 

| THE LOOK |
bomber jacket - DOROTHY PERKINS
cut out top - TOPSHOP
mom jeans - TOPSHOP
heeled boots - DOROTHY PERKINS
necklace - H&M
hand/ring/chain thing - TOPSHOP

No comments:

Post a Comment