Pages

Tuesday 23 September 2014

HE KNOWS THAT YOU'RE DREAMING ABOUT BEING LOVED BY HIM


Autumn is settling in, believe me as I'm writing this I'm wrapped up in a woolly jumper with my window open the teeniest little bit being blasted by icy winds! The days of mini skirts and no jacket are numbered but while we're still getting some warmish days I'm making the most of it.

In the transition from spring-autumn, Dorothy Perkins have had some ah-ma-zing pieces. They've never been a shop that I imagined I'd like quite so much but they've quickly become a staple brand in my wardrobe.
The print of the scarf featured in the look above is just one of the DP things I've become obsessed with. There's something about the mixture of the black base and pastel floral print; it effortlessly breaks up an outfit and I think it's quite unique in itself. I love it so much that I nabbed a kimono in the print and now the scarf. 

If DP weren't already ticking all my boxes, I'm literally living in this little faux leather mini skirt. It's such a great piece to add texture into a look. Oh and let's just drool over the DP boots shall we? If you read my shoe collection [here] you'll know I've pretty much brought every pair they have to offer and these babies are just everything to me right now.

Oh and I'm still rocking the fedora even though the wind sends me running after it on lunch breaks all the damn time.

- G

floral scarf - DOROTHY PERKINS | v-neck tee - TOPSHOP | fedora - PRIMARK | boots - DOROTHY PERKINS | mini skirt - DOROTHY PERKINS

No comments:

Post a Comment